Yoga & Pilates Lessons
To help you maintain a stress-free, healthy lifestyle within the
bustling city of Athens, we offer a number of daily group classes lead
by qualified professionals. Alternative fitness classes like Yoga and
Pilates offer you a holistic and therapeutic approach to fitness and
wellbeing. With long-term, routine effort, you will learn to release
blocked energy, relieve tension, control your weight, and induce a
youthful, positive attitude. Private sessions also available upon request.Click for class schedule
- We provide lockers and keys. Showers with amenities and hair dryer are available. Please bring your own towel.
- We provide mats for all classes but you can purchase your own personal mat and mat bag in our shop.
- Remember to bring something warm for the relaxation session at the end of yoga class.
- Footwear and cell phones are not permitted in the yoga studio.
- Entrance to class is not admitted to anyone arriving 15 minutes after the beginning of class.
- In case of overwhelming demand, priority is given to students with memberships.
- Students can "freeze" their memberships for a minimum of two
weeks. The front desk must be informed at least one week in advance
before freezing. Memberships can be frozen up to two times annually.
- Membership months begin on the day that you sign up (ex. May 13th until June 12th.
- Cocoon is not responsible for classes lost due to personal absences or national holidays.